Monday, January 11, 2016

REVIEWS: The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy


He knows how to score, on and off the ice

Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn’t have the first clue about what she's going to do after college. To make matters worse, she’s nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship. Wild rebound sex is definitely not the solution to her problems, but gorgeous hockey star Dean Di-Laurentis is impossible to resist. Just once, though, because even if her future is uncertain, it sure as heck won’t include the king of one-night stands.

It’ll take more than flashy moves to win her over

Dean always gets what he wants. Girls, grades, girls, recognition, girls…he’s a ladies man, all right, and he’s yet to meet a woman who’s immune to his charms. Until Allie. For one night, the feisty blonde rocked his entire world—and now she wants to be friends? Nope. It’s not over until he says it’s over. Dean is in full-on pursuit, but when life-rocking changes strike, he starts to wonder if maybe it’s time to stop focusing on scoring…and shoot for love.


5+++ 100% in love with Dean Stars


Well dah-um I'm speechless I loved the Deal, that has hit my fav list of 2015 but dare I say it Dean is one to behold.. Holy crap I LOVE HIM, full out AM IN LOVE WITH THE MAN!! He is real right?? And he sure found his match in Allie....

I don't really know how to review this, all I'm going to say is this had it all really it was funny, full out sneezing and holding my breath to stop laughing, to sexy and heartwarming. It even had my emotions in a tether... Yes I cried too.. Best of the series for me...

So what can I say to not spoil it for you... These characters are on the kinkier side they both enjoy sex and they happen to get involved in each other at a time Allie needs Dean in her life without her really knowing it. Or to be frank it's what she didn't realise she needed at the time, but boy did the relationship they both fall into be what they both WANT.

Allie is on rebound from her Ex-boyfriend Sean and Dean is on one hook up to the next. So they end up getting drunk and end in bed together, yet Allie walks away and says NO MORE, because you know of Deans reputation.

But Dean doesn't give up he wants Allie and he's going to have her...


He aims to show her what she's missing

And she's blimey Dude do I really want this man??

He gets her..

And then they develop a relationship over time that is gradual and actually develops in a healthy way. What I love about Elle's books are they're fun and heartwarming but you have time to get to know the characters, and by the end I felt like I KNEW THEM. I also was never bored and I jumped in with both feet and kept on till the end... Also I loved that Dean was someone you didn't really know or understand apart from his voyages ways in the other books, he's a MANWHORE and has no Aires or graces about it. Yet in his own book gah I loved his heart, his soul and what was underneath that I never suspected I'd get when seeing him in the others. All I'm saying is he is an open character that had me smiling throughout the whole book.


Allie is likewise a kickass heroine that fought on her own strengths, she's in the acting world so kind of needs to. But on the emotional side she fell for Dean and if there ever were a couple I saw that were a match made in heaven then this couple are it...

Did I say I love them... 100% swallowed me up!!!

Fun, sexy, dah-um HOT #PantiesNotRequired HOT and heartwarming...

That. is. All..

ARC gifted generously in exchange for an honest review





5 "Little Dean" STARS

This series is just the bomb! Elle delivers another great addition about these hockey hotties from Briar University. This was definitely a score!


The third book in this series is about Dean Sebastian Kendrick Heyward-Di Laurentis, the sexy, rich, D-man of the Briar's hockey team and the unabashed manwhore. And Hannah's BFF and roommate, Allie Hayes, the sexy, sassy and smart drama major and life long nester - she only does relationships.


These two are brought together as Allie escapes her ex-boyfriend, who she just broke up with after three years of an off and on relationship. Allie knows she needs a clean break from her ex but it's too fresh for a confrontation so Hannah and Garrett arrange for her to spend the weekend at the boys' place.

Allie and Dean find themselves alone and one thing leads to another...



Allie's mortified when she wakes up buck naked with Dean beside her in his birthday suit. She doesn't do one-night stands and especially with Dean! While she goes running for the hills, Dean can't seem to shake their night of getting "jiggy" and wants another round. While Dean may be easy going, he's tenacious and gets what he wants. And he wants to fuck Allie.


Slowly but surely, he breaks her down and I can't fault the poor girl. I was a goner for Dean too even knowing that he doesn't commit, sleeps around and is only good for a good time. Let me tell you, Dean is more than all that and Allie discovers this and then some!


And while Allie may not do casual sex and struggles with what exactly she did with Dean and continues to do, she's certainly his match in the bedroom. She's just as adventurous as him...


and the intense sexual chemistry between these two was REAL and hot!!

In addition to the hot sex, the banter between these two, actually the banter between Dean and anyone was awesome! So funny and witty. And there's this moment with Allie's BOB, Winston, that was just hilarious as well as what ensued after!


The relationship between Allie and Dean was a natural progression and even though there were bumps, all of it was real and nothing was for drama sake. My only complaint and really it's not, is that I didn't want it to end! And Elle leaves us with a real, yummy teaser for the next book about Tuck. I seriously want it NOW!

---------------------------------------------
Before I sunk my teeth into this delectable book!

Yay! Look what I got on my Kindle!!


**ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review.**



 





No comments:

Post a Comment