Monday, August 10, 2015

BOOK TAG: Mean Girls



I LOVE these Book Tag games, and this is a super FUN one so I'm so thrilled that I got taged by Kim from Reading in the Red Room to complete this Challenge. 


“She doesn’t even go here!”
Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
I'm going to have a bit of a laugh here and I'm sorry kids but I've just read the Driven series so I'm going to Put Colton with Haddie together instead of Rylee because lets face it that would be freaking Funny... they wouldn't come up for air right?? 
"I bet he fucks like he drives - a little reckless, pushing all the limits, and in it until the very last lap?"



“You go Glen Coco!” 
Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on whilst reading.


I'd say Grey Grey in the friend Zone I loved the banter and text messages between him and Ivy where adorable I was soooo happy when they finally got together. So Go Grey Grey Go!!


“Get in loser, we’re going shopping!”
How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
Urrmm you mean they have closing times?? LOL mainly I use Amazon but those rare times I actually get into I book shop I can spend hours in there, its like HEAVEN!!


“It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!” 
Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?


Colton Freaking Donovan from the Driven series by K.Bromberg sorry guys I'm in Love with the MAN he's all MAN and all MINEEE. 
From A to MotherFu*@n Z. 



“She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives.” 
We all love Regina George. Name a villain you just love to hate.


Got to be Tony Rawlings from the Consequences series by Aletha Romig.
 OMG I REALLY REALLY Hated him to start with but then I REALLY REALLY LOVED him in the end, if you read this series please don't give up on book one keep going its sooo worth the MindFuck!! 


I Just Have A Lot Of Feelings. 
What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?


Ok lots of tissues, Coffee, chocolate and I love my music to help the feels along LMAO.


So now it's your go...


I'm tagging... 

Arabella +I Love Book Love 
Jacqualine from +Jacqueline Reads 
and 
Elle from unused napkin


Here is a list of more questions in case you want to use them.
• Boo, You Whore. – Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes.
• “It’s pronounced like Cady” –Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
• “How do I even begin to explain Regina George?” – Describe your ideal character to read about.
• “You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores.” – Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?
• “On Wednesdays we wear pink!” – Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book whilst reading it?
• “I can’t help it that I’m popular.” – Which over-hyped book were you cautious about reading?
• “I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom.” – 
Your favorite fictional parents.
“That is so Fetch!” – 
Which book or series would you love to catch on?

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those are some awesome answers ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, I had lots of fun choosing these. Thanks for tagging me hon 😜

      Delete