I was tagged by Kim B @ Reading in the Red Room.
Here’s how you play:
I will give a list of 10 books. You have to list the books, and then write one sentence that either, relates to what you think of when reading the book or something about the book, and then a gif to show your reaction.
Then, tag people and list ten books for them to do this with!
When you receive this make sure you mention who tagged you and pass it on!
1. Nine Minutes by Beth Flynn
Free falling into craziness.
2. Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
Who knew BDSM turned me on?
3. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
Read in one go and adored every minute of it.
4. The Bronze Horseman by Paullina Simons
Like the gif says, it's so beautiful.
5. The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
Love you, Nora - my first book girlfriend!
6. Three, Two, One by J.A. Huss
Loved it, totally messed with me!
7. Tangled by Emma Chase
Always a good time with Drew!
8. On the Island by Tracey Garvis-Graves
Sexy, tender and heartwarming.
9. Black Lies by Alessandra Torre
Brilliantly amazing roller coaster ride!
10. Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
The gif says it all.
Bev @Reading is Sexy
Geri @The Racy Lit Reader
Stéphanie @Belgian Naughty Reader
And here are your books!
(if you haven’t read one fill in with your own pick)
1. The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher
2. Move the Sun by Susan Fanetti
3. On Dublin Street by Samantha Young
4. Captive in the Dark by CJ Roberts
5. Hearts in Darkness by Laura Kaye
6. Off the Record by K.A. Linde
7. Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
8. Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Garcia Williams
9. Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
10. Kick by CD Reiss