Saturday, July 4, 2015

WOULD YOU RATHER? Book Tag


Hey Sistas! For fun we got tagged by READING ESCAPADE BOOK BLOG to answer these would you rather questions so here's our answers.

  Here goes <3 

1. Would you rather only read trilogies or read standalones?

KATY
I'd rather read standalones, I don't mind trilogies but I forget story lines if there's prolonged release dates and because of that I forget to go back, so I'd always pick a standalone up first. 

SUZANNE
Standalones.

2. Would you rather only read male or female authors?

KATY
I'm a romance reader so I'd usually go for the female authors but women love romance, saying that I have read some male authors in this genre and enjoyed the different tonne of the book so I don't mind male authors but they're far and in between. 

SUZANNE
Both.

3.Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?

KATY
Amazon, I'm a serious #OneClick addict and who cares what I wear when I shop then right?

SUZANNE
Amazon.

4. Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies? 

KATY
Movies I love movies saying that not all books come out the way we want to on the screen, but I don't watch that much TV so it would definitely have to be the film, I do think though The Fault In Our Stars came out fabulously on the screen, I laughed and cried the same amount I did reading as I did watching the film.

SUZANNE
Neither. I don't think all books come out well on the screen.

5. Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week? 

KATY
5 books per week who reads 5 pages a day? hehe 

SUZANNE
No brainer... 5 books per week.

6.Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?

KATY
Reviewer if there was a job in this then I'd be there, I love reading and I love to share the books I love to other readers, plus I kind of already to this majority of the time in some way.
SUZANNE
Reviewer.

8.Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?

KATY
Librarian if I went back in time I would really loved to have done this, I love chatting and recommending books but I'm no good with money so don't include me in that side of things, I just want to chat books and you don't sell books at libraries. 

SUZANNE
Librarian.

9.Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or ever other genre but your favorite?

KATY
Umm Favorite genre, I like branching out every so often in this genre like historical and fantasy (I enjoy shifter books) if I'm ever in the mood but ALWAYS romance. 

SUZANNE
Favorite Genre.

10. Would you rather only read e-books or physical books?

KATY
e-books, I love being able to read what I want wherever I am and no-one asks questions plus there's no-way I could read the amount I do with paperbacks, saying that I love the feel and smell of paperbacks and will buy my favs, my hubby cracks up because I LOVEEE to smell REAL books LOL.

SUZANNE
e-books.



Feifei +Book Vigilante Reviews and Jacqueline +Jacqueline Reads 


No comments:

Post a Comment