Tuesday, July 7, 2015

REVIEW: Manwhore +1 (Manwhore #2) by Katy Evans

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?



6+++ Sinful Stars

Wow just Wow what can I say, this is Pure Sinful and Sensual all rolled into one. M is pure Manley,Spell Binding and Intoxicating rolled into one.


What is it like to fall for the most Sexiest and known Manwhore of Chicago just to have him taken away because you didn't tell the truth? Well that's what happened to Rachel at the end of Manwhore.

Small Re-cap
Rachel in Manwhore is part of a news reporting paper. She was employed to find the dirt on the Man that EVERYONE wants, yet she didn't expect to fall hook line and sinker for him . Nor did she expect to loose herself in him in the process. Therefore at the end of Manwhore we're left on one hell of a Cliffy. I was nervous as hell about this book. Actually, I nearly said no to the ARC but you know my inner self said YESS and I'm so happy I did because this book sure as hell gave me the closing I was dying for and I LOVED this book HARD. I rated Manwhore 4 stars but this was a 6 star Epic read the tables really did turn and I was spellbounded by Malcolm and #Sigh HIM.


I'm not going to tell you the story as such just tell you my thoughts and feelings...

Rachel is somewhat low and unsure where she is in the world right now, she practicallly Saint, and she is then being made to go back into her old life, boring columns on makeup and how to feel about ones self except wherever she goes whoever she's with she FEELS HIM, she breathes HIM and she miss's HIM.

I started to turn the pages and I knew this was going to be a good read actually a message to one of my book buddies went like this @10%...


Do you know what's torture? Not being able to put anything on social media about this book, well anything story telling anyways??


Let me tell you Manwhore was 4 Stars this one is blowing me away I'm telling you.

Tears tears aghhhh Tears do I need to go on? just some of my random comments to Layla who kept me sane really.....



Spell Binding Malcolm Saint, he is toes curling intoxicating and arousing....


It is now Rachels time to Fight for M its her time to make absolute sure that he becomes hers or in time the other way round. Mine.
I was Intoxicated myself seriously I found falling deeper and deeper for Saint and then Malcolm and who he really is, can I just say he is EVERYTHING you will WANT and everything you will DREAM of , who he is, what he is, the person he IS, He is a credit to Katy for capturing my heart with his special heart but in the pages of the book He is a true credit to his mum for bringing up such a loving, caring, loyal and beautiful SOUL.

All in all I fell for Malcolm and I fell for Rachel, how she fought for her Man she stood up on two strong feet and learned how to walk for herself and FIGHT to be with M. she learnt how to be independent and love HIM. Then she worked out who she was in the news and reporting world, and at in turn found herself. I am awed by both characters and by the flawless writing that In My Opinion after Manwhore has just grown and Katy had a Depth to the meaning behind the words....

Gahhh just read it peeps savour it, enjoy it and LIVE it.


Oh and just one note from me to Noel Saint Aka Malcolms dad this is just for you...
#TheFinger #Asshole #Asshat and #UpYours...


That. Is. All

ARC gifted via gallery books in exchange for an honest review






(Manwhore +1 ends with an HEA & Ms. Manwhore is a novella) 

katy evans.jpg
Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment