Thursday, April 16, 2015

Retro Thursdays.

Retro Thursdays 

Hey guys, every Thursday we are going to be sharing a book we read this time last year. There are so many New Releases we wanted to share some of the brilliant books we've read previously. And maybe, you may find something you haven't had a chance to read yet; so here's your chance to find something Retro. 

(To check these books out or to purchase just press the covers)

This time last year Shannie & Elizabeth did a Buddy Read of Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley so this is a joint recommendation. 

This is part of Kristen Ashleys Dream Man series but can be read as a standalone.


Get ready to ride . . .

Tyra Masters has had enough drama to last a lifetime. Now, she's back on track and looking forward to her new, quiet life. Until she meets the man of her dreams. The tattooed, muscled biker plies her with tequila-and the best sex of her life. She knows it isn't the tequila and hot sex talking. He's the kind of man she's always wanted. Unfortunately, he's also her new boss . . .

Kane "Tack" Allen has a rule. He doesn't employ someone he's slept with. So when he learns he spent last night in bed with his new office manager, he quickly fires Tyra. Yet when Tyra stands up to him and fights for her job, Tack is intrigued. He tells her she can keep her job on one condition: no more sex. Ever. But as things heat up between them, Tack finds that he'll be the one breaking all the rules...






 

Katy read Reasonable Doubt (Reasonable Doubt #1) by Whitney G Williams, if you haven't met Andrew Hamilton and his 'Cock' then don't let us stop you. 


My cock has an appetite. 

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar... (Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. 

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats. 

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. 

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades. 

But then she came into my firm for an interview—a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...
This is a serial and this is part one of three so if you want to read the rest just click the covers.
 
Or you could buy all three in a bundle. 






Suzanne read End of Innocence (Innocence#3) by Alessandra Torres, this is one AMAZING series we've all read this series at some point. 

He thought I owned him. He thought he loved me, that I was enough. But this animal, this sex god who could drive me crazy and steal my heart in the same breath, he would never fully be mine. It was impossible. No one ever owned a God…



One year. I have one year to find out more about this man I am marrying. More about his family. More about our sex, and all of the dirty, delicious places it will take me.



I thought I’d spend this year making a decision. I never thought the decision would be taken from me, snatched right from my naive little hands.



This is part of the Innocence series and they must be read together. To buy click the covers. 
  








No comments:

Post a Comment