Saturday, March 28, 2015

REVIEW: Manwhore (Manwhore #1) by Katy Evans

Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money to spend and too many women vying for his attention.

Mysterious. Privileged. Legendary. His entire life he’s been surrounded by the press as they dig for tidbits to see if his fairytale life is for real or all mirrors and social media lies. Since he hit the scene, his secrets have been his and his alone to keep. And that’s where I come in.

Assigned to investigate Saint and reveal his elusive personality, I’m determined to make him the story that will change my career.

But I never imagined he would change my life. Bit by bit, I start to wonder if I'm the one discovering him...or if he's uncovering me.

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?



4 Dibs Stars

I LOVED and ADORED REAL so when Katy Evans says she has a new book on the horizon I'm like HELL YESS hook me in! I ADORED REAL but Malcolm is a close second! I loved him!

One Sexy (Malcolm Saint) MANWHORE who is known for his ways with the ladies.... he is the new face of interface which is the competitor against Facebook, he is business and goal oriented he doesn't have time for relationships and strives to win one venture after the next concerning his career he is ruthless and the BEST.

Rachel is the reporter working for a paper which is loosing money and jobs and all who are concerned in her office are going to end jobless soon except Rachel's boss wants her to do one favour, which is to share the hidden the secrets of Saint himself get to know him seduce him and divulge his secrets to the world. She obviously takes the chance because this will solve all her problems and give her a future and make her career, this is no small scope this is the BIG BALLS

On the initial meeting there is no chemistry or interaction concerning them both I'd explain it much more of a slow burn they keep having meetings where she gets to question him about interface 'concerning' the article but eventually lines start to cross.


Over time Rachel seems to forget that she has a job to do and gets trapped into Manwhore's ways his appeal and his life, yet there is more to him and that is when things change.

Malcolm Saint is sexy and appealing in EVERYWAY I loved him, he is everything I could expect in an Multi Billionaire Male but there is also lots of secrets to unfold and some of those is that I personally felt he was more of Saint than a Manwhore but I also feel that this is the game that they're both playing?!! But to me Malmcolm was a Saint Concerning Rachel and so very patient.

Rachel
Rachel is naïve in many ways and also stubborn, when lines blur she stops to think of her job ad what she's doing and starts to enjoy the man in front of her but is very suborn about it and won't let go, I have to say she infuriated me a few times and listened to the people around her instead of herself and what she wanted but I suppose there is a lot t stake and a lot to gamble on.


MANWHORE Is a vast subject he has so much about his that in my perspective I am feeling like this is just the beginning, he's Sensual and appealing and has eyes for Rachel he is nourorious concerning what he wants and he wants Rachel NOW but he's also gentle and patient I think there is much much more to come.

Above all this was a good read kept me wanting more, it was angsty, Very sexy and sensual, it had a delicious feel to it that kept me on my toes I loved the beginning and their banter and I was gripped at the end I just found myself wanting more in the middle. I truly believe though that this is just a set-up for Manwhore +1 as there is sooo much more to Malcolm what I really want to know and understand I suppose in the middle that is what I missed more was more about him and what he's going through, it would also be great to have some of his POV is the next one. I want to understand more about his MANWHORE ways cause I didn't feel that greatly here, he was nothing but gentle and caring and actually protective of Rachel but maybe he is playing her as much as she is playing him?


But we now have to wait three months. Seriously, I AM NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT.....


So the question is #WhoIsMalcolmSaint ????


That.Is.All

Arc Courtesy of the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal himhis secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I’ve become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me—something unexpected—and I want this wicked playboy’s heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?


No comments:

Post a Comment