Monday, March 30, 2015

REVIEW & BLOG TOUR: Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1) by Michelle A. Valentine



The King Always Gets His Way.

Women, business, pleasure: When I want it, I get it.
I’m never denied.
Including her.
I will break her.
I will show her who the king of this city really is.
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will learn I am not a man that can be tempted.
No matter how damn bad I want her in my bed.

Book one in a three part erotic romance series from NY Times and USA Today bestselling author Michelle A. Valentine (Rock the Heart, Phenomenal X, Wicked White, Demon at My Door).



Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale: Part Two) -- Coming Soon 

Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairylate: Part Three) -- Coming Soon



5 Stars*****


I always love Michelle's books, I've been reading her books ever since I got hooked onto her Black Falcon Rock star series and ever since when I see a new book I'm first in line to read and I STOP everything to read hers because they hook me from line one and are always sexy and enjoyable and this one is no different.

So what's it about?
Mr Naughty King is our Alexander he is HARD AS NAILS, Ruthless and pushes people away they are there only for his needs the woman he pays for and his employees to do a job, apart from his sister and his best friends he trusts no-one else, he gets his name because he's cold hearted and he gets what he wants, he has money and he earns money and that is because of his attitude towards life.

Margo Buchanan might actually be what he needs though because she is as feisty and ruthless and gaol orientated as Mr Naughty himself.


Margo is employed to work for Alexander and in that comes a responsibility she wants the upper hand but that's the question, will they or won't they? Can they resist each other and do the wrong thing or the good? Because there is a whole lot of sexual attraction going on from page 1.


Alexander takes what he wants and when he pleases actually he pays for it but I see a torchured soul here and theres definitely more to come from this man he may be hard and tough but when reading his side of things I definitely felt a painful hurting man, and a man that has the world on his shoulders but a man who plainly wants to feel love and be loved so he pays for it.

I definitely think Margo is his match and can't wait to see them hash it out.


This is written in Dual POV so you see both sides and FEEL both sides, their worries their responsibilities, reasons and what pleases them too.


Enjoy this beauty this is the best of Michelle's so far in my opinion and it's only short but it sure is packed to the punch.

This is part 1 of a serial I'm looking forward to more from these two and also I'm feeling love in the air for Alexander's sister and best friend that's definitely going to cause some trouble so BRING IT MICHELLE


"We are so far done, Margo. You are my greatest challenge-one I'm determined to conquer."

Until Next Time.

ARC gifted via InkSlinger PR in exchange for an honest review


Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned New York Times & USA Today bestselling author of erotic and New Adult romance. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos, and sexy musicians inspired her erotic BLACK FALCON series.

Be a little naughty - join Valentine's Vixens on Facebook for sneak peeks at Michelle's upcoming works, as well as fun and chatting with her and other readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment