Friday, December 12, 2014

REVIEW: Forever with Me (With Me in Seattle #8) by Kristen Proby

Dominic Salvatore seemingly has everything a man could want. He’s found a new relationship with his father and the entire Montgomery family. His vineyard, Cuppa di Vita, is a success. There’s only one thing that eludes him: a certain driven, intelligent, and sexy as hell blonde named Alecia.

Alecia works tirelessly building her event planning business. It’s the most important part of her life. Despite the beautiful, lavish weddings she organizes, Alecia is convinced that the idea of true love is a myth. While Dominic is a sexy, intriguing man, welcoming the handsome Italian into her bed, and her life, is a risk she’s not so sure she’s willing to take.

However Dominic isn’t used to taking no for an answer, and it’s not long before these two are burning up the sheets and discovering a connection that neither can deny. But will it be strong enough to last forever?

“I’m going to eventually make you understand how amazing you are,tesoro.” – Dominic Salvatore







5 FOREVER IN MY HEART STARS

First of all before I review this book I just want to say how much I have savoured, loved and adored the Montgomery's and Williams family, how whenever I needed a sweet romance Kristen proby's books are my number 1 choice ALWAYS!!! I am feeling kind of sad but happy that they're all happy and that I have enjoyed them every step of the way....


So What's this one about
Steven Montgomery is the father of this big joyful family but once upon a time his relationship had a dip and therefore had a one night stand hence where our HOT ITALIAN Dominic came from. I have to be honest in that I didn't know where or how he would fit into this family when we were introduced to him a few books back but there was no reason or that, here we have a loving tender and compassionate man who loves hard, feels hard, protects hard and all in all fits right in no questions asked.

Dom is he owner of a Vineyard he knows everything there is to know about wine he has a beautiful home and that is what he lives for its who he is. Alecia owns a wedding planning service, she organises everything to do with weddings but its kind of funny that you are in a career that is based on love but you don't believe in love.


" There's no way in hell I'm going to fall for him. I don't fall. Love isn't real. Affection. Lust. Those are real. And in my line of business, I see how quickly they fade. Fuck, I've live it.

But she does love the banter and chemistry she has with Dom, there's something alluring and sensually appealing about him that Alecia just can't walk away from so for now they start of as a "for now" rather than "a future", thing is Alecia hasn't had the most loving family they weren't bad but not loving therefore she feels like she can't love, it's Doms place to make her feel loved and know that she is capable of love and all in all that's the gist of the game, its a gradual love that develops and grows in time, Dom is patient and is there for her 110% the way.


My Thoughts
Alecia although was an Independent and annoying at times I could see her reasons and for that it wasn't a frustrating read just more of a developmental story. Dom 'sigh' nothing not to like here sexy, HOT, loving and caring Alecia was all he needed he loves hard and in that he loved Alecia hard from get go. This is a easy enjoyable kind of a cup cake and coffee kind of story not much thinking in it but I will always love these stories for what they are, a sweet and sexy enjoyable read.


Down Memory Lane
Ok Will Montgomery ~ My all time favourite man and it was great to enjoy getting bits of him and Megan in this.

Jules and Nat~ I really love their friendship and unity, there laughs fun fun times were had by these in this one and throughout the series.

ORGASMS~

The parents were the core of where they have all come from and really this family has always given me something to enjoy in one way or another.

So will I recommend it~ Yes just don't expect gripping or intense but if you want enjoyable light and fun then 100% yes yes yes~ Go go go!!!!!








(Click Covers for more info/to purchase. Book 1 is currently FREE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment